Stylish New Business Cards

Our new business cards have arrived:

Our new business cards

Stylish. Professional. No Nonsense. Hopefully the attributes associated with Openismus...

Well done Kat!

Comments

huuuuuuhuuuu commented on April 1, 2010 at 12:39 p.m.

Kinda like a gay flag.

murray commented on April 1, 2010 at 1:37 p.m.

mathias, that typo is unfortunate slang.

Mathias Hasselmann commented on April 1, 2010 at 2:02 p.m.

murray: yup, david pointed out. should be proper now. ideally a lingua franca would be without slang!

Pierre-Luc Beaudoin commented on April 1, 2010 at 3:43 p.m.

Not only kinda like the gay flag, it is the gay flag! While probably unintentional, you picked the exact six colors of the rainbow of the gay flag (not 7 like regular rainbows) lol

/me knows too much about flags and heraldry.

anonymous commented on April 1, 2010 at 5:25 p.m.

AdminD: accordingly to
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mus#Swe... it is a perfect match with the first part of the name. Probably it's meant to eterosexually compensate the choice of colors.

Mathias Hasselmann commented on April 1, 2010 at 6:16 p.m.

now the real question is, who must compensate something. those with the cool company and the stylish businesscards, or those not part of the team, leaving weird comments... ;-)

Pierre-Luc Beaudoin commented on April 1, 2010 at 6:19 p.m.

My comment was certainly not meant as an attack :) Just a statement about the colors.

Never the less, the cards do look cool. I would have added your GPG signature for extra geekness (à la debian).

Mathias Hasselmann commented on April 1, 2010 at 7:44 p.m.

no worries pierre-luc, didn't refer to your comment. actually considered it informative.

Mathias Hasselmann commented on April 1, 2010 at 9 p.m.

AdminD: I kindly ask you to take a break, unless you want to receive a cease and desist letter.

AdminD commented on April 1, 2010 at 10:16 p.m.

You chose the name, I didn't. The analysis of parts of the name was offered by others. I assembled that information.

Get a thicker skin. Legal threats over things said in jest aren't cool and are certainly not conducive to winning favor or friends within the community.

Mathias Hasselmann commented on April 1, 2010 at 10:30 p.m.

AdminD: I didn't choose the company name, and you were really over the top. Don't forget it is a small company, there are people attached to it, and Google never forgets.

Actually it seriously hurts me that I had to censor your comments. Naïve as I am I always hoped for never being forced to use such measure. Heck, I even had to update this page template to really hide non public comments! The comment counter still is wrong.

Anyway, good that you calmed down. Let's be friends again.

Mathias Hasselmann commented on April 1, 2010 at 10:34 p.m.

AdminD: Actually its really just about the context. Face to face with you, in a bar or something we both would have had good fun with your comments. I'd surely have topped your jokes. Well, but a weblog isn't a private place.